Venture Sharks Finals
Venture Sharks gives entrepreneurs the opportunity to present their businesses to an expert panel hungry for the next great deal to win up to $10,000 in cash and prizes. Preliminary winners will be announced on April 1st and the first round of competition will be held April 16-17th. Then on May 7th, the finalists get into the water with our investor sharks at the May Venture Connectors meeting, held in downtown Louisville at the Muhammad Ali Center. We guarantee our sharks will be coming hungry, come see who will survive and win.
Congratulations to the following companies moving on to the finals in May:
- Gear Brake,, which creates products to help make motorcycle riding safer and more enjoyable. The company’s first product can reduce rear-end collisions by 90%.
- Louisville Fish Co., which sells live fish, fish on ice and make its own Paddle Fish Caviar. The company partners with Kentucky aquaculture producers, purveyors and distributors.
- Million Dollar Scholar, an ed-tech venture that makes college more affordable for families through a platform that teaches students how to win scholarships.
- Recovery Station, which manufactures, markets and services a kiosk that dispenses customized protein shakes in the convenience of a gym.
- YouSawMe, which has patented a retro reflective vest embedded with 60 custom-color LEDs for runners, bicyclists and anyone wanting to ensure noticeability
Submit Your 1-Minute Announcement
If you made a 1-minute announcement at the last luncheon and would like us to post it the website please submit your announcement by clicking here.
Muhammad Ali Center
144 N 6th St,
Louisville, KY 40202
Phone: (502) 584-9254
11:35-1:30 Lunch, Announcements, and Presentations
2014 Who’s Been Funded
8 – Companies Funded
$2,195,000 – Capital Raised
2013 Who’s Been Funded Final Results
45 – Companies Funded
$24,861,8400 – Capital Raised