The Venture Connectors’s monthly meetings are held in downtown Louisville at the Muhammad Ali Center on the first Wednesday of every month. The format of the meetings is business attire, and networking is definitely encouraged before and after the luncheon presentations!
The approximate schedule for the luncheons is as follows:
11:30 a.m. — Networking, lunch buffet opens
12 p.m. — Meeting begins
- Words from sponsor
- "Who's Been Funded" presentation
- 30-second open mic announcements
- Five minute presenters
- Short break
- Guest speaker/panel discussion
1:15 p.m. — Meeting adjourned
- Individual members (No Charge)
- Associate members ($30.00)
- Guests of members, nonmember visitors and students ($40.00)
- All walk-in visitors who are not pre-registered by noon on the Tuesday before the lunch will be charged $50 at the door. This includes guests of members.
You must RSVP for the luncheons by noon the Tuesday preceding the luncheon. Visit the Events page to register. If you have any questions, contact Amy Higgs, Manager of Communications & Administration, at 502-552-2140 or email@example.com.