Presenting your business at the Venture Connectors's Monthly meeting is an excellent way to get in front of the area's top financiers and service providers in one organized venue. While there is never a guarantee that you will get funding from the meeting, you may find yourself contacted by another interested party by a referral from the club!
To present to the Venture Connectors, fill out the Presenters Application or contact Zack Pennington at firstname.lastname@example.org. From there, the Presenter's Committee will help you get ready for the meeting, which is held at the Muhammad Ali Center in downtown Louisville, will involve the following:
- Attendance of a meeting one month prior to scheduled presentation to see other presenters
- Review of your presentation and recommendations, if necessary
- Review of the schedule for the presentations:
- Be at the meeting by 11:00am
- Set-up presentation with A/V team
- Set-up table at the rear of the room for meeting attendees to review your product/service and meet with you.
- Presentations begin about 12:30pm and last NO LONGER than five minutes
- Each presenter then finishes lunch while the guest speaker is at the podium
- Presenters are asked to stay until 1:45 so that interested parties may ask questions after the guest speaker finishes.