Venture Connectors’ monthly luncheon sponsorships place your brand in front of an elite and sophisticated audience of entrepreneurs, investors and high-level business leaders. This sponsorship opportunity connects you to the Louisville region’s most influential group of venture capitalists and aligns your brand with a respected leader in the startup community. Sponsors receive significant marketing exposure to one of the largest monthly gatherings of entrepreneurs and potential investors from Kentucky and surrounding states, with more than 125 attendees at each event. Our meetings are open to anyone interested in connecting with the venture capital community.
- Your company's name, logo and position as sponsor will be prominently displayed on:
- All event e-blasts, which are sent to a database of nearly 800, including all members and past guests (up to 4 blasts in the month leading up to the event)
- The Venture Connectors website home page
- The PowerPoint slideshow shown during the meeting
- At the beginning of each meeting, your company will be formally announced and thanked as sponsor by the Venture Connectors president. A representative of your company will then be given 1-2 minutes to address lunch attendees.
- The monthly meeting and lunch fee of $40/per person will be complimentary to up to 5 attendees from your company. An exclusive table will be reserved for you at the front of the dining room. For co-sponsors, each sponsor is allowed 3 complimentary guests.
- You are invited to bring hard copies of promotional materials to display at registration and distribute on all lunch tables in the main dining room. You may also bring a roll-up trade show banner to display near registration as guests enter the networking and buffet area. Your company is responsible for delivering all signs, and materials to the Muhammad Ali Center on the day of the luncheon and removing them following the meeting. Please contact Amy Higgs, manager of communications & administration, at (502) 552-2140 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Meeting format: Each meeting features a keynote speaker or panel discussion; two, formal 5-minute presentations by companies seeking capital; a presentation by The Enterprise Corp. detailing startup funding deals made during the prior month; and 30-second announcements, which are open to all guests to announce events, investment opportunities and other company news.
Meeting time and location: The first Wednesday of each month at the Muhammad Ali Center in downtown Louisville. Networking begins at 11:30 a.m., with the meeting from noon-1:15 p.m.
2017 sponsorship cost: $1,825 per event, or $1,200 co-sponsor per event, payable and non-refundable at the time of booking. Sponsors may designate their sponsorship month, though Venture Connectors cannot guarantee first choice because of keynote speaker scheduling and availability of dates.
Contact for more information: Venture Connectors board member and sponsorship committee chair, Ross Jordan, RJordan@YearlingFund.com.