Venture Connectors presents the Venture Sharks™ competition, where entrepreneurs seeking funding for their business plans fend for themselves against a panel of savvy investor sharks fishing for the next great deal. Now in its 8th year, the competition gives presenters just five minutes to describe their idea to a panel of judges who then has five minutes to question the presenters. The lucky survivor will receive more than $10,000 in cash and prizes to help them take their idea to market.
Venture Connectors will host the Preliminary Round in April in Louisville, KY. Finalists will compete at the Venture Sharks Finals in May at the Venture Connectors’ monthly luncheon meeting at the Muhammad Ali Center in Louisville, KY.
Current Sponsorships Opportunities
- Title Sponsor
- Presenting Sponsors
- Preliminary Round Sponsor
- Table Sponsors
- Intellectual Properties – In-kind for Venture Sharks 1st Place Winner
- Ancillary Prizes – In-kind Prizes (services, etc) for 1st Place Winner
Benefits received by Venture Sharks sponsors
- Your company’s name, logo and sponsorship level will be prominently displayed:
- On the Venture Sharks website
- On the Venture Connectors May luncheon event placard on each table
- On the PowerPoint slide projector screen seen by all attendees
- As soon as you select a Venture Sharks sponsorship level, we will issue an invoice to you; when payment is received, we will post your company’s logo and name on the Venture Connectors website for this year’s event.
- At the beginning and end of the Venture Sharks Preliminary Round(s) and/or Venture Sharks May event, sponsorship levels, Title and Presenting, will be formally announced and thanked by the Venture Sharks preliminary round moderator or Venture Connectors president.
- If your sponsorship level has designated talk time, you will be given an opportunity to address the audience for the time indicated by your sponsorship level concerning your services. We ask that you advise the Venture Connectors administrator in advance of the person to speak at the Venture Sharks May event.
- If your sponsorship level has designated complimentary lunches, we ask that you advise the Venture Connectors administrator the names of those attending the event so name tags can be prepared in advance of the event. An exclusive table will be reserved for you at the front of the meeting. For co-sponsors at a sponsorship level with complementary lunches, each co-sponsor will equally share the complimentary lunches plus one (1).
- A table will be provided for sponsorship levels, Title and Presenting, to display your sign, brochures, etc. Your company is responsible for providing all signs, and materials and removing them following the meeting. All such material is subject to prior approval by the Venture Connectors.
- You may place one piece of promotional material at each luncheon table seat. Your company is responsible for providing, distributing, and removing all promotional materials following the meeting. All such material is subject to prior approval by the Venture Connectors.
Interested in Becoming a Sponsor?
To become a sponsor, contact Larry Horn at (502) 380-6550 or email@example.com.