The Venture Connectors monthly meetings are held in downtown Louisville at the Muhammad Ali Center on the first Wednesday of every month. The format of the meetings is business attire, and networking is encouraged after the luncheon presentations!
The approximate schedule for the luncheons is as follows:
11:45 a.m. — Doors open
12 p.m. — Meeting begins
- Words from sponsor
- 30-second open mic announcements
- Featured startup
- Guest speaker/panel discussion
1 p.m. — Meeting adjourned. Attendees are welcome to stay after the lunch for networking.
- Individual, Small Business and Corporate Members : No Charge
- Associate Members: $30
- Guests of members, nonmember visitors and students: $40
- All walk-in visitors who are not pre-registered by noon on the Tuesday before the lunch will be charged $50 at the door. This includes guests of members.
You must RSVP for the luncheons by noon the Tuesday preceding the luncheon. Visit the Events page to register. If you have any questions, contact Amy Higgs, Manager of Communications & Administration, at firstname.lastname@example.org.